- Last week was short week due to Thanksgiving, also volume remained very low hence the move is suspicious
- US Congress needs to come to an agreement regarding Fiscal Cliff
- Euro-zone Summit ended last week without any agreements which could add more uncertainty
- New leader in Egypt has declared to take over all powers becoming a dictator, not sure how this will play out
What does it mean for our Investments?
- 401K - Stay in cash or money market fund as market continues to remain in correction mode.
- Stocks/ETFs - If invested then always have hard STOP LIMIT and ONLY invest in good patterns.
Market in bearish mode, be alert and patient...