- Middle-east rising issues - Egypt political turmoil and Syrian civil war
- Euro-zone debt crisis - Greece, Portugal, Italy, Spain see rising rates for their bonds which will be an issue at some point
- US economy appears to be doing well, better jobs report but can all this continue in lieu of FED tapering its bond buying program is a BIG question
- Emerging markets slowing down - India, China, Brazil, Russia are seeing significant slowdown, Is this a warning sign!!!
What does it mean for our Investments?
- 401K/IRA - By now you should have been out of market, if still invested then take the opportunity provided by the bounce to exit. Have patience and wait for next BUY trigger.
- Stocks/ETFs - It is wise to stay out when market is volatile, if invested then make sure you have strict STOP LIMIT in place.
Market still in correction hence stay alert...