- BPNYA Index crossing EMA(30) from below and is between values 40 & 60
- EMA(30) is below MA(50) & MA(200)
- Volatility Index seems to be falling which means Market will move higher and possibly in linear fashion
All above factors suggest start of a BULL move.
401K Investments - Use the spreadsheet to identify which are the TOP Fund in ranking, these funds will be probable winner in this BULL move. You can either allocate entire portfolio into TOP ranked Fund or divide in TOP 3.
ETF Investments - Use the spreadsheet to identify which are the TOP ETFs in ranking, these ETFs will be probable winner in this BULL move with maximum returns. You can allocate % of portfolio into TOP 3 ranked ETFs.
Things to remember:
- DO NOT forget to have STOP LOSS LIMIT on all Stock and ETF positions
- Always take partial profits with appropriate risk management
- Capital preservation is our TOP PRIORITY